torsdag den 17. januar 2013

3 silly stereotypical things about Japan, that are actually TRUE!

everytime I want to write stuff!
Okay, okay, okay.... Before you even start, I just want to say; I am not a blogger! And I suck at writing this shit and I have left this page dry for 9 months and yes I feel terrible about it, now get it over it!

So basically, here is a short resumé of what I have been doing since!
1: Finished school
2: Had vacation
3: Went to Japan
4: Started school and shit in Japan
5: Got a girlfriend in Japan (using the pickup-lines and girl-guide, from this blog)
6: Stayed here for 5 months now, and writing another post on Amputatoe!

JAPAN!!!
she should be THE danish stereotype!
I don't want to say too much about this Japan stuff, for two reasons; one: there is nobody reading this blog that cares anyways. two: it would take forever.......
But wanted to make an amuzing post this time, so I got the idea of breaking som stereotypes down! I really love stereotypes, because they are funny :-) But I was seriously surprised when I got here, and got confirmed that the worst of them were actually true!!!! Here are my personal three best:

1: Math
This is how I feel :-(
Okay, this is cheap trick... But everybody makes fun of asians, becuase they are good at math! I thought that this could not be true, but holy crap! It's the craziest shit I have ever seen, I am just dying in the math classes and I can't be bothered to even try! And the worst part is: I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SINGLE FREAKIN' CALCULATOR! What the frick?! I really thought that asians did easy shit like us danish people, but I guess that I got proven wrong BIG time!


2: PEACE SIGNS!
So yeah, I guessed that they did not actually do it thaaaaat much, but when I stepped out of my plane on the first day, I was greeted my a lot of old men and literally the first picture they took with me, they all went crazy peace sign! And from there on I find it hard to find a picture from my camera, without any peace signs!
There am I as the only one giving a good old "thumbs up!"


3: ENGRISH
So yeah, everybody seems to think that the japanese's attempt to speak english sounds funny. Even though people have never heard, we just make fun of it. But when I actually came here, I realized that it was in fact ALL true, not just true, even god damn funnier!!!! Here is a small explanation: In Japan they borrow alot of english words (especially new words) and they are written in the "KATAKANA alphabet" which is used for foreign words, so if you can read that, then you can get the funn engrish experience!
So for example; on a McDonalds restaurant the sign would look like this in KATAKANA:
"マクドナルドハンバーガー" which in literally translates to "Makudonarudo Hanbaagaa" which kinda sounds like "McDonald Hamburger", and it is hilarious to see all their funny attempts at english! 
Here is some more examples:
Butter       = Battaa
Picnic       = Piku nikku
Denmark  = Denmaaku
Viking       = Baikingu
 Facebook = Feesubukku

So that has amuzed me a lot! I really love stereotypes!

That is all, only god knows if I will write another post again, but for now - stay safe and enjoy your day! See you (maybe) next time!











Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar