lørdag den 4. februar 2012

introduction!

As I sit down in front of my computer right now in the middle of the night, I came to realize that I would like to share my thoughts through a blog, like some of my friends do. When I wrote this, I did not expect any readers besides the ones at my school that is going to make fun of it, when I show it to them. I am a full blood danish G that hangs with his peeps at the mall, so dont f**k with this blog, you know... Somethin' like that.

I have for a long time thought that blogging, was quite silly - but as a wise man once said;
"Nothing is to be condemned until, one has fully understood the concept of doing."
(actually I just made that up). You get my drift, but I always thought bloggers were a little like the former danish politician Mogen Glistrup!
"
                                                                               No, actually I dont...


I have planned to blog about something that have been buzzing my mind these days tommorow, and hopefully keep this very inappropriate blog updated.

Thanks for now.


Yours sincerely.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3452803/amputatoe?claim=e5ndb98576m">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar