tirsdag den 7. februar 2012

Living with animals

Hello again! I have been told by a guy called Karl Mar, that it is a good thing to blog about something you love!   So I am going to make a blog about something I love very much!
As you may know I live at my school. We all live in different rooms, some rooms have two persons other has four persons and one room even has eight! That is a f**king collective society if you ask me! But in my case I live in a room with three other boyzzz and these guys are quite awesome if you ask me.
One of them is called Laurits he is a blondehaired cool guy with peculiar fingers and hates nazis (we all do, don't we?). The next one is Mads. Mads is a good guy with superman compabilities in gymnastics! He actually made the danish national mix team, I am proud! Now the two boys I have just mentioned are tenth graders. That means that they were too stupid to finish the ninth grade and then they blame it on the ones that are ninth graders. Pretty childish if you ask me... Oh, well! Next up we have Jeff! A skaterboy from Vejen City. He love women, booze and monaaay! He hates penis (and cleaning up). Jeff is a ninth grader like me!
"These boys mean the world to me. The room that I am living in is the best room on earth. In weekends and vacations I find it hard too sleep without them, and I can't even imagine what it will be like when this fantastic schoolstay ends! I share everything with them, and we always have so much fun! I remember the days where we spent hours just talking and laughing after midnight! So I am the most grateful guy on the planet to live with these awesome dudes, thank god! I hope nothing is ever to hurt them and I will surely NEVER forget them, they will always be in my heart <3"

F**k yes! A G can be sentimental too! That is probably one of my most beloved things, so I'll see if am going blog about some of the things I love in the future.

SAYONARA B**CHES!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar