torsdag den 9. februar 2012

NYC

As you have probably know, the annual winter vacation is coming up, and I grateful to be travelling all the way the United States! I am going to spend a week in New York City and see what there is to see! I am excited and I am defenitly going to blog while I am away!







I want to share a bit funny story that my sister told me and one of her friends told her. It is this danish woman that is afraid of black people (quite racist, but some people just tend to be stupid). Anyway, this woman is travelling to New York City with her family and she was a bit frightened in the start because you know about 13% of the american population is black... But she took the trip and they stayed in a hotel near Times Sqaure, actually it was pretty luxurious! She was told that not many black people lived in that neighbourhood so she took the chance. BUT! One day when going down the elevator from the top floor, it stopped on the way down (she was the only person in the elevator), and three black men stepped in the small elevator. Two of them where big as f**k! I mean Shaq-size! And the last one was a little older and smaller. The woman stood there a bit scared and did not say anything even though they said hello, and then one of the big guys said; "Down." You know because they were going down with the elevator, but the woman screamed and jumped down on the floor and shouted "please do not hurt me! I will give you all my money!", the three men laughed and hushed too make sure that the woman knew she was in safety! They then got out, and three days went by... The last day the woman and her family was going home and when they were going to check out, the man at the counter said: "The bill has been paid, he left you this card!" the card said:


"Thank you! That was hillarious, you totally made my day!  -Eddie Murphy"
And so she went home, a bit humiliated knowing that she thought that Eddie Murphy and his two bodyguards were going to kill her! :-)
That is a funny story I think!

Got'ya b**ch!
See you later on!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar